Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Westcomb Men’s Apoc Jacket is a lightweight, waterproof jacket for alpine skiing and climbing. Polartec NeoShell fabric is what makes this jacket superlight and keeps you dry in wet, slushy environments. The NeoShell is extremely breathable as well, making the adventure up the mountain more comfortable. Two hand pockets feature a waterproof coating on the zipper and they’re also placed out of the way to make room for your harness or pack. A napoleon chest pocket with zipper makes room for additional small items with easier access. The drop hood stays out of the way when it’s not on your had and is helmet compatible when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Apoc Jacket
- 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one, it has a bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up
- High collar with Velour lined chin-guard provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face
- 1 Napoleon pocket on the chest provides easy access to crucial gear and essential items
- 1 Bicep pocket offers convenient easy access stash pocket for small items
- Internal media pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry
- Velcro cuff closure keeps snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists
- Venting zippers located under the arms open the jacket to maximize air circulation to cool the body’s core during those moments of extreme heat generating activity
- Articulated sleeves have integrated strategic pocket areas allowing for unrestricted movement in any position
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers provide smooth operation with watertight performance while also reducing weight by eliminating the need for storm flaps
- Micro Seam Taping creates the thinnest waterproof boundary while creating a more pliable seam without the added weight
- 20 stitches per inch allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Apoc Jacket
- 340 NRS Polartec NeoShell - Fly weight nylon ripstop with breathability and waterproof performance. NeoShell techology works continuously without sacrificing hand, stretch and durablity
- 360 NP Polartec NeoShell - Durable water & wind proof nylon weave with revolutionary breathability and stretch performance
- Weight: 485 Grams
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.