Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Evo II....Vivobarefoot’s running shoe. A super thin (4mm) puncture resistant sole protects you from the modern day urbanization elements. The slim-line anatomic last with sucked out arch area results in maximum barefoot performance response and the TPU cage allows for ultra breathability. Evo II has a nylon upper which is more water resistant and backed by lycra lining, perfect for your winter run. No gimmicks, no fuss, no marketing fluff, it is what it is; a barefoot running shoe that lets your foot move how it is supposed to.
FEATURES of the Vivo Barefoot Men's Evo Shoe
- Upper: Hex Flex Cage: Soft abrasion resistant PU cage for extra structure and protection with breathability
- Lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace
- Collar / Panel and Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh: Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh
- Insoles: Removable: 3 mm Pressed EVA Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Insock: Removable: 3 mm Pressed EVA Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Sole Construction: Multi-Terrain: Soft, high abrasion, rubber, ultra-thin sole designed with hex-flex directional grip control and a patented, puncture resistant layer
- Outsole Thickness: 5 mm: Offering maximum proprioception with protection on a multitude of surfaces
- Weight: 8.3 oz / 234 g
- Eco Credential: 100% Vegan, Soles made from recycled rubber, Dri-lex performance lining with environmentally sustainable Sorona yarn