Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport are designed and built on the success of the KSO and KSO Trek shoes, and a no-brainer for outdoor enthusiasts who are looking to go barefoot when they play outside. These FiveFinger shoes are made with super rugged, high-performance materials including a 4mm Vibram performance rubber outsole for awesome traction on a variety of terrain, a 4mm EVA in the midsole for better plating protection, and a Coconut Active Carbon upper for natural breathability when your feet get all hot and bothered. The FiveFingers TrekSport are great for traveling, and outdoor running, trekking, and fitness.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
DECENT FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Women's TrekSport Shoe
- Designed with rugged, high-performance materials to help maximize outdoor experiences
- Abrasion-resistant Coconut Active Carbon in the upper for natural breathability
- 4mm EVA in the midsole for plating protection
- Lightly cleated 4mm Vibram performance rubber outsole for extra traction on a variety of terrain
- Machine washable. Air dry away from heat sources
- Upper: Coconut Active Carbon Fiber TPU Toe Protection
- Sole: 4mm EVA Midsole and TC-1 rubber
- Footbed: Antimicrobial microfiber
- Weight: Women's size 38 - 4.8 oz. each, 9.6 oz. a pair
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.