Moosejaw Staff Pick - Kelli, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
Most of the super cool kids who have the Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Shoes call them the most versatile footwear they own. This FiveFingers shoe features adjustable hook-and-loop closures that cross over the instep and surround the heel for a personalized, secure fit, and a thin abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric that follows the contour of the foot for comfort. The FiveFingers Sprint also has a flexible, non-marking TC1 performance rubber sole that is razor-siped to enhance grip over a variety of terrain, making them ideal for everything from running and water sports to climbing and Pilates.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Women's Sprint Shoes
- Vibram's most popular women's model
- Lightweight, open design for versatility
- Thin, stretch polyamide fabric upper follows the contour of the foot for comfort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure across the instep and around the heel for secure fit
- Flexible, non-marking 3.5mm TC1 performance rubber sole
- Razor-siped sole enhances flexibility and grip on a variety of terrains
- Machine washable. Air dry away from heat sources
SPECIFICATIONS of the Vibram Five Fingers Women's Sprint Shoes
- Upper: rasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric and Hypalon straps
- Sole: Vibram TC-1 performance rubber
- Footbed: Antimicrobial microfiber
- Weight: 4.4 oz each, 8.8 oz a pair
- Water Sports
- Yoga / Pilates
- After Sport
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.