The Women's Vibram FiveFingers Bikila shoe is a supes cool breakthrough in the design of running shoes, and an awesome choice for anyone taking the leap into barefoot running and fitness. This FiveFingers shoe is the first designed and built on an entirely new platform to create a more natural, healthier, and more efficient forefoot strike. The Bikila has a Dri-Lex covered 3mm polyurethane insole that is thickest under the ball, and a 4mm anatomical pod outsole that combine to offer more plating protection and distribute forefoot impact without disrupting your newfound proper forefoot strike running form. Looking cool and keeping feet comfortable were not lost and forgotten in the Bikila. These FiveFingers also feature a more athletic padded collar and topline, a hook-and-loop closure strap, 3M reflective surfaces, and tear resistant TPU toe protection.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
DECENT FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Women's Bikila Shoe
- A breakthrough in running shoe design
- Dri-Lex covered 3mm polyurethane insole is thickest under the ball of the foot
- 4mm anatomical pod outsole design offers more plating for underfoot protection
- Forefoot impact is distributed without compromising important ground feedback essential to a proper forefoot-strike running form
- Upper has a more athletic padded collar and topline
- Single hook-and-loop closure strap
- 3M reflective surfaces
- Tear-resistant TPU toe protection
- The first FiveFingers model designed specifically to promote a more natural, healthier and more efficient forefoot strike
- Created exclusively for a more natural running experience
- Machine washable. Air dry away from heat sources
The SPECS of the Vibram Five Fingers Women's Bikila Shoe
- Upper: Stretch Polyamide TPU toe caps for protection
- Sole: Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- Footbed: 3mm Polyurethane with Dri-Lex Sockline
- Weight: 4.8 oz each, 9.6 oz a pair
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.