Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Vibram Five Fingers KSO are their most popular men's Five Fingers shoe because they offer incredible comfort, versatility and durability that make them an awesome option for everything from running and trekking, to water sports and after sports chilling. The Five Fingers KSO feature a stretchy and breathable mesh upper that wraps the entire foot and keeps crap such as rocks and dirt out, and a hook-and-loop closure strap to create a more secure and comfortable fit. The non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole is built to offer greater flexibility and a better grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
DECENT FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's KSO Shoes
- Voted "Most Popular" Five Finger shoe for its versatility
- Vibram's most popular men's Five Fingers model
- Thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper wraps your entire forefoot to "Keep Stuff Out"
- Single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit
- Non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole is razor-siped for enhanced flexibility and a sure grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Machine washable
- Air dry
The SPECS of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's KSO Shoes
- Sole: Vibram TC-1 performance rubber
- Upper: abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric and Hypalon straps
- Footbed: Antimicrobial microfiber with 2mm EVA insole
- Weight: 5.7 oz each, 11.4 oz per pair
- Water Sports
- Yoga / Pilates
- After Sport
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.