Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's Spyridon Long Sleeve Shoes
- The first Five Fingers trail running–specific model
- Provides the perfect balance of "foot feel" and protection on rugged surfaces
- Minimalist 3.5mm Vibram rubber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris
- Better allows proper barefoot dynamics
- Aggressive tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions
- Molded nylon mesh in midsole adds a "rock block" effect and disperses impact over a wider area
- Coconut Active Carbon upper offers natural breathability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- 3M reflective applications for safety after dark
- Machine washable
- Air dry
SPECIFICATIONS of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's Spyridon Long Sleeve Shoes
- Sole: XSTrek Vibram Rubber
- Upper: Stretch Mesh and Polyamide
- Footbed: 3mm Polyurethane Insole Anti-Microbial Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Weight: 6.88 oz each, 13.76 oz per pair
- Barefoot Running
- Light Trekking
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.