The Vibram FiveFingers Men's Flow Shoe is a kick-ass shoe that provides comfortable barefoot protection whether you are ChiRunning in colder temperatures or crossing a stream with your kayak. This Vibram FiveFingers running shoe features a 1.2mm Neoprene lining and 2mm EVA insole to provide thermal insulation and protection, and FiveFingers' new IdroGrip performance rubber (available only in black) is razor-siped for added slip resistance over a variety of surfaces, making the FiveFingers Flow ideal for cold weather running and water sports.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
SPECIFICATIONS for the Men's Flow Shoe by Vibram FiveFingers
- Upper - 1.2 mm Neoprene and Hypalon straps
- Black Sole - IdroGrip performance rubber
- Camo Sole - Vibram TC-1 performance rubber
- Foorbed - Antimicrobial microfiber with 2mm EVA insole
- Weight: Men's size 43 - 6.6 oz. each, 13.2 oz. a pair
- Machine washable. Air dry.
- Light Trekking
- Cold Weather Running
- Water Sports
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.