The Vibram Five Fingers Bikila Shoes are the first model of Five Fingers designed specifically to create a more natural, healthier and efficient forefoot strike, making it one of the greatest running shoes on the market. The men's Five Fingers Bikila features a Dri-Lex covered 3mm polyurethane insole that is thickest under the ball of the foot, and the 4mm anatomical outsole is built to offer more plating for underfoot protection. This Vibram barefoot shoe is designed to provide an all-around more athletic look and feel with a more padded collar and topline on the upper, 3M reflective surfaces, and tear-resistant toe protection. The Vibram Bikila is an ideal choice for avid barefoot runners and fitness nuts.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's Bikila Shoes
- First Five Fingers model designed specifically to promote a more natural, healthier and efficient forefoot strike
- Dri-Lex covered 3mm polyurethane insole is thickest under the ball of the foot
- 4mm anatomical pod outsole design offers more plating for underfoot protection
- Forefoot impact is distributed without compromising important ground feedback essential to a proper forefoot-strike running form
- Upper has a more athletic padded collar and topline, and a single hook-and-loop closure
- 3M reflective surfaces
- Tear-resistant TPU toe protection
- Machine washable. Air dry
SPECIFICATIONS of the Vibram Five Fingers Men's Bikila Shoes
- Sole: Anatomical Pods TC-1 Rubber
- Upper: Stretch Polyaminde with TPU toe caps for protection
- Footbed: 3mm Polyurethane with Dri-Lex Sockliner
- Weight: 6.0 oz each, 12.0 oz per pair
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.