The Era Pro is a major step in tweaking and upgrading the skate performance of one of our best selling classic shoes. A few years back our team skated Classics, loved them, and kept requesting them with performance footbeds. We saw the popularity and introduced Era Pro's, but had not put the product in our permanent rotation until now. We wanted to put a stake in the ground to combat the knock-off products and remind everyone who was the first and who is still the best at performance vulcanized. Look for the special Pro Classics logos and labeling to identify this product.
Key Features of the Vans Era Pro Skate Shoes:
- Skate Vulc: Classic Skate Feel, Improved Cushioning.
- NEW Co-Molded PU1 Footbed: Single-Density Foam, Improved Fit.
- Combination Insole Board: Shoe Flexes at the Ball of Your Foot, Heel Remains Stable.
- DURACAP Toe Bumper: Extra Layer of Rubber, Prolongs Shoe Life.
- NEW DURACAP Upper: Micro Thin Rubber Layer, Ollie Area Reinforcement.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.