Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Tubbs Men's Journey Snowshoe
- The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7% while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the Active Lift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain
- It can be easily pulled up and down
- 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%
- The 180 Tour binding fuses a micro-adjust webbing system for easy adjustment with patented Control Wings for an exact fit on a wide variety of men's and women's boot sizes
- The compact carbon steel Talon toe crampon provides constant contact on all types of terrain and engages the slope more quickly with the Fit-Step frame shape
- SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture
Frequently Bought with this Item
Customers Also Looked At
How much do these snowshoes weigh?
Thanks for your question. It's a lovely 70 degrees here in Michigan but I can appreciate that you might be planning ahead for next season. These Tubbs are 4.4 lbs per pair!
Date published: 2016-05-22