"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Timbuk2 Rogue Backpack is an urban backpack with military inspiration for hauling your gear around town. The slim profile looks good on the streets, with a large main compartment to contain everything from books to shoes. A stretchy laptop sleeve contains up to 15 inch machines, preventing it from getting bounced around and scratched against the rest of your stuff. Load it up from the top and clip the flap down to secure everything inside. A zipper pocket on the front provides small item organization, so you always know where to find a pen. The water bottle pocket on the side holds onto your favorite hydration vessel. The thick webbing daisy chains are sleek and look good unattached, but are ready to provide a lashing point for extra gear via carabiner, rope, or anything else you find to attach that one extra item to your pack. Military style for the regular Joe.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Rogue Backpack
Quick-access, exterior zip pocket for your phone, power brick, cords, keys, or other personals
Webbing daisy chain on the front and sides offers attachment points for Shagg Bag, U-Lock, blinky light, bike pump, carabiners, helmets, jackets, etc.
Stretch airmesh laptop pocket offers snug yet breathable protection for your laptop
Large flap opening offers expandable volume with easy access
Custom fit straps for a more comfortable fit with removable sternum strap and custom bottle opener
Airmesh back panel to give your back breathing room
Super easy-access internal organization area for pens and such
Side pocket holds U-lock or water bottle
Solid internal volume for carrying your daily goods
Durable nylon and reinforced tarpaulin fabric construction
Laptop Compatible, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Hydration Compatible
Rated 5 out of
Terrific Bag for the PriceI am a daily bike commuter, and was in search of a more 'acceptable' bag to tote my work and school stuff. For three years I used a bright orange Osprey Stratos, so the Rogue bag is a bit of a departure from what I had been used to. So far, I have been very happy with this pack - especially given the relatively modest price tag.
- Aesthetic. I got the black on black. It's clean and I feel comfortable carrying it into professional meetings.
- Storage. This bag has the perfect amount of pockets, while not disrupting the large volume of comingled space. I can easily carry my laptop, nalgene, two law school books, a sweatshirt, and snacks in the bag without it breaking a sweat.
- Durability. While I have only had the bag for two months, it feels well made. No issues yet.
- Water Resistance. I admittedly was a bit worried about this, as I do ride even in the rain, but bag has held up very well. No water intrusion issues yet, and I have rode in steady rain for 15 minutes at a time.
- Exterior features. The daisy chain is well constructed. I attach my u-lock to it every day. The combination of velcro and clasp enclosures makes me feel like my stuff is secure, while adding an easy spot to store a jacket on the outside of the bag.
- Breathability. Coming from the Osprey pack with the AirSpeed backer panel, this thing relatively sucks. My back is usually damp to soaked by the time I get somewhere more than 15 minutes away. This can largely be expected from packs, so maybe its more of a general knock on backpacks than anything.
Date published: 2016-06-19
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10259035, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;