Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Timbuk2 Q Backpack is a medium-sized backpack for bringing your laptop with you to school or work. The front features a vertical pocket for wallet or keys and a bottom slash pocket for your power brick and other cords. An organization section is up next as we work from the front of the pack to the straps, this is a great place for pens, trusty calculator, and some Post-It Notes. The main compartment is ready to handle text books, lunch, or extra shoes; anything large or lumpy, this is the place to store it. The small top pocket is tricot lined for safe, non-scratch passage for your phone or sunglasses. Lastly, the moment you've been waiting for is the padded laptop section, fitting up to a 17 inch laptop as well as a padded sleeve for a small tablet. Sling this classy pack on your back and head off to work. At the end of the day, use the snazzy bottle opener on the shoulder strap to crack open a cold one. I'll leave the type of cold one up to interpretation.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Q Backpack
- Fully padded, tricot lined, low profile internal laptop and tablet pocket for full protection sans the bulk
- TSA-friendly design allows easy access to your 17" MacBook Pro and iPad
- Quick-access, tricot-lined, zip pocket on top for your phone or sunglasses
- Smart external power brick pocket remembers where your cords are
- Large flap pocket for secondary organization
- Custom fit straps for a more comfortable fit with removable sternum strap and on-strap bottle opener
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room
- Super easy-access internal organization area for pens and such
- Quick access external zipper pocket for keys and change
- Multiple grab straps - carry as a pack or a briefcase
SPECIFICATIONS of the Timbuk2 Q Backpack
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 48 x 30 x 13 cm
- Volume: 26L
- Max Device Size: 17"