Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
DECENT FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Power Q
- Charge your iPad, smartphone or camera (any device that charges via USB cable) - In the bag!
- "Joey" charge unit fits in a dedicated pocket on the inside with ports to thread the charger cable to the iPad pocket or phone pocket
- Joey is 13 Watt Hours at 3,600 mA current, works on both smartphones and tablets a big deal to work across platforms and brands
- Through extensive testing this means most users will charge Joey once every 1 to 2 weeks
- Nearly everyone "sips" on the power, 10-20 min at a time, as needed, because they're mobile/moving and want to use their phone
- Shallow charge cycles are good for Lithium Polymer batteries
- Using the cool "Pass Thru" system (plug your phone into Joey and then Joey into the wall to charge both) means effortless, bottomless power
- Joey provides all that 13 Watt Hours (Wh) power because it's much more efficient than other chargers
- Thanks to its computer and power levels Joey meets the new (just implemented in February 2013) TSA rules for airline carry-on power supplies
- No buttons means Joey doesn't accidentally get switched on in the messenger bag or pack and dump it's power
- Swing Around tricot lined side access compartment fits most 15" laptops (and 17" MacBook)
- Ventilated back panel to give your back some breathing room
- Custom-fit strap design for truer, more comfortable fit
- Dedicated pocket for power brick and accessories
- Multiple grab handles and compartments
- Refined weave 840 ballistic nylon
The SPECS of the Timbuk2 Power Q
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 0.89 kg
- Height: 48"
- Width: Top: 30"
- Width: Bottom: 32"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Volume: 18 liter
- Maximum Monitor Size: 15"