DECENT FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Power Q
- Charge your iPad, smartphone or camera (any device that charges via USB cable) - In the bag!
- "Joey" charge unit fits in a dedicated pocket on the inside with ports to thread the charger cable to the iPad pocket or phone pocket
- Joey is 13 Watt Hours at 3,600 mA current, works on both smartphones and tablets (a big deal to work across platforms & brands)
- Through extensive testing this means most users will charge Joey once every 1 to 2 weeks
- Nearly everyone "sips" on the power, 10-20 min at a time, as needed, because they're mobile/moving and want to use their phone
- Shallow charge cycles are good for Lithium Polymer batteries
- Using the cool "Pass Thru" system (plug your phone into Joey and then Joey into the wall to charge both) means effortless, bottomless power
- Joey provides all that 13 Watt Hours (Wh) power because it's much more efficient than other chargers
- Thanks to its computer and power levels Joey meets the new (just implemented in February 2013) TSA rules for airline carry-on power supplies
- No buttons means Joey doesn't accidentally get switched on in the messenger bag or pack and dump it's power
- Swing Around tricot lined side access compartment fits most 15" laptops (and 17" MacBook)
- Ventilated back panel to give your back some breathing room
- Custom-fit strap design for truer, more comfortable fit
- Dedicated pocket for power brick and accessories
- Multiple grab handles and compartments
- Refined weave 840 ballistic nylon
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 0.89 kg
- Height: 48"
- Width: Top: 30"
- Width: Bottom: 32"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Volume: 18 liter
- Maximum Monitor Size: 15"