DECENT FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Power Commute
- Charge your iPad, smartphone or camera (any device that charges via USB cable) - In the bag!
- "Joey" charge unit fits in a dedicated pocket on the inside with ports to thread the charger cable to the iPad pocket or phone pocket
- Joey is 13 Watt Hours at 3,600 mA current, works on both smartphones and tablets (a big deal to work across platforms & brands)
- Through extensive testing this means most users will charge Joey once every 1 to 2 weeks
- Nearly everyone "sips" on the power, 10-20 min at a time, as needed, because they're mobile/moving and want to use their phone.
- Shallow charge cycles are good for Lithium Polymer batteries
- Using the cool "Pass Thru" system (plug your phone into Joey and then Joey into the wall to charge both) means effortless, bottomless power
- Joey provides all that 13 Watt Hours (Wh) power because it's much more efficient than other chargers
- Thanks to its computer and power levels Joey meets the new (just implemented in February 2013) TSA rules for airline carry-on power supplies
- No buttons means Joey doesn't accidentally get switched on in the messenger bag or pack and dump it's power
- Weatherproof port allows you to thread the charger cable to the outside of the bag - so that you can charge your phone or camera in a strap on bag/ accessory while on the go
- TSA Compliant quilted / tricot lined laptop compartment -zips open, lays flat through security
- Removable shoulder strap so you can carry as a briefcase or messenger
- Separate dedicated pockets for your iPad and power brick, etc.
- Napoleon side-entry pocket with faux fur lined phone / iGadget pockets
- Durable ballistic nylon with waterproof TPU liner
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz / 1.23 kg
- Height: 32.5"
- Width: Top: 44"
- Width: Bottom: 41.5"
- Depth: 15"
- Volume: 18 liter
- Maximum Monitor Size: 15"