Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Timbuk2 Especial Cuatro is a cycling backpack for working bike messengers. The urban commuter is built for carrying heavy loads and keeping them dry. The Cordura fabric is super light and waterproof to protect important documents and packages. The shoulder straps are comfy and have handy elastic loops for securing ear buds close by. The molded back panel allows air to pass through between the bag and your back, minimizing the sweat factor. It will also bend to form to the curve of your spine in the riding position. The waterproof flap panel opens up to reveal plenty of webbing straps and buckles for securing large, bulky packages. Those same straps can also cinch down the pack for a streamlined carry with smaller packages. A long, waterproof zipper on the side keeps flat documents dry and safe and a zippered pocket on the opposite side carries your phone or mp3 player. A U-Lock pocket and water bottle pocket round out the outside for locking your ride and quenching your thirst. Get at the city, Premium Rush style.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Especial Cuatro
- Backbender flexible cooling panel
- Comfort backpack straps
- Secondary buckle attachment point allowing you to over stuff this bag and seriously expand your load
- Swing around back access document pocket- get in and out without having to take the bag off your back
- Highly water resistant design including a zipper cover
- U-Lock holster which can double as a water bottle pocket
- Made to customize to your load- compress for small objects and expand for large boxes and/or the kitchen sink
- Air jet textured Cordura ripstop nylon 6.6 for high abrasion resistance and exceptional strength to weight ratio
SPECIFICATIONS of the Timbuk2 Especial Cuatro
- Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz
- Dimension: 50 x 38 x 28 cm
- Volume: 50 liter
- Maximum Device: 15"