The Timbuk2 Blackbird Pack is an urban backpack for dragging your books and laptop to class. The Blackbird is sleek and slim on the outside, with loads of organization on the inside. The pocket against the back panel is padded and holds up to 15 inch laptops, with a separate pocket for a tablet. Your school books or hoodie and a lunch can fit in the remaining space of the main pocket. The front compartment features pen slots and a pouch for your calculator, as well as extra space for your favorite reading material for down time. The outside of the pack has a stretch water bottle pocket on one side, and a side access zipper pocket for your phone. Don't forget to turn it on silent or risk losing it for the rest of the day.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Blackbird Pack
- Minimalist urban design with easy access to the main compartment and secondary pockets
- Fully padded laptop compartment lined with quilted tricot fabric - soft yet secure (fits up to 15" Macbook and similar)
- Additional padded iPad slip pocket lined with tricot fabric. (Supports all iPad models)
- Side access iPhone / iPod pocket with premium tricot fabric lining and weatherproof port for headphones
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room
- Dedicated compartment with organization for iGadgets, cables, powerbrick, pens, etc.
- Stretchy side pocket for U-Lock and water bottles
SPECIFICATIONS of the Timbuk2 Blackbird Pack
- Weight: 1.87 lbs 14 oz
- Dimension: 46 x 27 x 12 cm
- Volume: 18 liter
- Maximum Device: 15"