The Timberland Men's White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot is a mid-height hiker for dry feet upon the wet, mucky trail. The White Ledge begins with a rubber outsole and multi-directional lugs that provide the traction you need to make it to summit and return to the trailhead by dinnertime. The full-grain leather upper takes on dirt, rocks, and water like a bull through a china shop, so your feet stay dry and protected throughout the day. The removable EVA footbed is cushy underfoot as well as promotes air circulation. When you make it back to camp or cabin, pull out to dry out the sweat quickly so you're ready for another day come morning. That smooth leather looks good sir, throw on a pair of jeans and head out to dinner after your trail adventure.
FEATURES of the Timberland Men's White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper provides protection to keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction is guaranteed to keep feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top for secure lacing
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed, padded collar and gusseted tongue for comfort
- Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.