The Therm-A-Rest Women's Trail Pro Mattress is a self-inflating air mattress for backpacking. The foam core inside the mattress is quite the helper when setting up camp, just lay flat and open up the valve, then continue on with the rest of your chores. Once the mattress inflates, add a few breaths to adjust firmness. The two inch mattress keeps your body insulated from the cold ground and the die-cut foam is specially designed to add warmth while reducing weight. Built with 75D polyester fabric on the outside, it's durable and strong to keep going, even if you find out you slept on a rock the night before.
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Women's Trail Pro Mattress
- Therm-A-Rest's warmest and most comfortable self-inflating mat
- Trail-friendly design updated to save even more weight and space in your pack
- Straighter edges in the torso area increase sleep surface
- Semi-rectangular shape and straighter edges create better gap-free pairing with other rectangular mattresses
- Diagonal-cut foam increases warmth without adding weight, with added insulation in the hips, torso and feet, specifically for women and colder sleepers
- Two inches (5 cm) of supportive loft provides incredible comfort
- Proprietary, vacuum-poured foam keeps weight to a minimum while delivering exceptional packability
- R-Value of 4.8. R-Value is the measurement of a given material's resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-Value, the greater the insulation provided.
- A stuff sack is included
- Part of Therm-A-Rest's Trek and Travel Series of sleeping pads
- Made in the USA
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest Women's Trail Pro Mattress
- R-Value: 4.8
- Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz /860 g
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 66" long
- Thickness: 2" / 5 cm
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 6.6"
- Volume: 2772 cubic inches
- Top Fabric: 75d Polyester Print
- Bottom Fabric: 75d Polyester
- Core: Diagonal Punched Urethane Foam
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.