The Therm-A-Rest TrailLite Mattress is a lightweight sleeping pad for three season backpacking. The TrailLite is self-inflating, so you only have to use a little lung power to adjust firmness before bed. The foam inside is die-cut, which not only reduces the weight but allows the pad to be rolled up for smaller packing before heading out on the trail. You'll be sleeping in a tent in the middle of the woods, but it'll be way more comfortable with the TrailLite.
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest TrailLite Mattress
- A versatile all-around sleeping pad that offers three-season warmth
- Light enough for backpacking, and comfortable and durable enough for car camping
- Provides ample warmth for extended, three-season use
- Self-inflating die-cut foams roll up small for easy, more efficient packing
- Time-tested design offers the straightforward comfort and performance you need for a better rest
- Updated design includes a straighter torso that increases the sleep area
- Straighter torso area also makes it better for gap-free pairing with other rectangular mattresses
- A stuff sack is included
- Part of Therm-A-Rest's Trek and Travel Series of sleeping pads
- Made in the USA
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest TrailLite Mattress
SPECIFICATIONS of Regular
- R-Value: 3.4
- Thickness: 1.5" / 3.8 cm
- Top Fabric: 75d Polyester
- Bottom Fabric: 75d Polyester
- Core: Die Cut Urethane Foam
SPECIFICATIONS of Large
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz / 800 g
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 72" long
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 6"
- Volume: 2160 cubic inches
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz / 1110 g
- Dimensions: 25" wide x 77" long
- Packed Dimensions: 13" x 6.2"
- Volume: 2888 cubic inches
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.