The Therm-A-Rest Trail Scout is a self-inflating sleeping pad for weekend backpackers and summer camps. The Trail Scout is a bump up from a closed-cell pad, providing added warmth and cushion. The pad will inflate itself, just lay out flat and open the valve. Once the foam core has time to expand, a few extra breaths via lung power will adjust the firmness to your liking. All your camping pals will be so jealous.
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Trail Scout Sleeping Pad
- Ideal sleeping pad beginner hikers and campers provides essential comfort at a good value
- An ideal upgrade from closed cell foam sleeping pads
- The Regular 72" size weighs in at just 1 pound 6 ounces
- Super compact and easy to take pretty much anywhere, and ideal for light backpacking, car camping, and summer camps
- Can also add essential warmth to cots
- The Trail Scout uses a uncut foam core to extract the most warmth and support possible
- Thermal Foam core and supple exterior molds to the contours of the body
- Stuff sack is included
- Part of Therm-A-Rest's Trek and Travel Series of sleeping pads
- Made in the USA
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest Trail Scout Sleeping Pad
SPECIFICATIONS of Small
- R-Value: 3.4
- Thickness: 1" x 2.5 cm
- Top Fabric: Urethane
- Bottom Fabric: Urethane
- Core: Solid PU Foam
SPECIFICATIONS of Medium
- Weight: 14 oz / 400 g
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 47" long
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 4.6"
- Volume: 940 cubic inches
SPECIFICATIONS of Regular
- Weight: 1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 66" long
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 5.4"
- Volume: 1320 cubic inches
SPECIFICATIONS of Large
- Weight: 1 lbs 6 oz / 630 g
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 72" long
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 5.6"
- Volume: 1440 cubic inches
- Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz / 860 g
- Dimensions: 25" wide x 77" long
- Packed Dimensions: 13" x 5.7"
- Volume: 1540 cubic inches