The Therm-A-Rest Trail Pro Mattress is a self-inflating mattress for backpacking. The foam inside uses a diagonal-cut, increasing warmth without adding extra weight. When you arrive at camp, pitch your tent, unroll the pad, and open up the valve. Then go about starting dinner, so once you get back to your tent, the pad is just about ready for use. Adjust the firmness with the appropriate puffs of air then close up the valve before drifting off to sleep. So easy. The pad includes it's own stuff sack so you can pack it up small for backpacking. It's made in the USA, so you should probably hit up all the coolest trails in the States.
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest Trail Pro Mattress
- Backpacking mattress designed to offer great comfort and ease-of-use
- Therm-A-Rest's warmest and most comfortable self-inflating mattress
- Diagonal-cut foam provides increased warmth without adding weight
- Proprietary, vacuum-poured foam keeps weight to a minimum while delivering exceptional packability
- Two inches (5 cm) of supportive loft, plus a semi-rectangular shape allows for gapless coupling of mattresses
- Updated design included straighter edges in the torso area to increase the sleep surface
- A stuff sack is included
- Part of Therm-A-Rest's Trek and Travel Series of sleeping pads
- Made in the USA
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest Trail Pro Mattress
SPECIFICATIONS of Regular
- R-Value: 4.0
- Thickness: 2" / 5 cm
- Top Fabric: 75d Polyester
- Bottom Fabric: 75d Polyester
- Core: Diagonal Punched Urethane Foam
SPECIFICATIONS of Large
- Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz / 860 g
- Dimensions: 20" wide x 72" long
- Packed Dimensions: 11" x 6.6"
- Volume: 3024 cubic inches
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1120 g
- Dimensions: 25" wide x 77" long
- Packed Dimensions: 13" x 6.7"
- Volume: 3850 cubic inches
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.