The Therm-A-Rest RidgeRest Solar Sleeping Pad is Therm-A-Rest's thickest and most comfortable foam mattress and now boasts a heat-reflecting aluminized surface, adding to the effectiveness of heat-trapping valleys and soft, supportive ridges. The coating of this Therm-A-Rest sleeping pad also adds durability to make it their toughest, worry-free mattress option for backcountry sleeping comfort in any season. I wish I could be sleeping right now. Terrible case of the Monday's.
FEATURES of the Therm-A-Rest RidgeRest Solar Sleeping Pad
- Our thickest and most comfortable foam mattress boasts a thermal reflective barrier that adds to the closed cell effectiveness of heattrapping valleys and soft, supportive ridges, resulting"a 13% increase"warmth
- The coating also adds durability to make this our toughest, worry-free mattress for value-driven comfort"any season
SPECIFICATIONS of the Therm-A-Rest RidgeRest Solar Sleeping Pad
The SPECS for Regular
- Thickness: 0.75" / 2 cm
- R-Value: 3.5
The SPECS for Long
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 540 g
- Dimension: 20 x 72" / 183 x 51 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / 740 g
- Dimension: 25 x 77" / 196 x 63 cm
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.