Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Green Award 2011
The Women's Venture Jacket by The North Face is an innovative, best-selling North Face rain jacket that is engineered to withstand wilderness storms, yet styled for everyday casual use and performance in crappy weather. This North Face jacket features durable HyVent nylon fabric construction that utilizes polyurethane coating for the ultimate in waterproof protection and moisture permeability, and has a fully adjustable hood to help keep you warm and dry. The North Face Venture jacket offers customizable breathability with the pit-zip vents, Velcro adjustable cuff tabs, and hem cinchcord so you can more easily adjust to changing temperatures and weather conditions. Rain, rain I double dog dare you to stay.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Venture Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and stormflap Velcro closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Venture Jacket
- Center Back: 27"
- Average Weight: 11.99 oz / 340 g
- 40D 85 g/m2 (2.99 oz/yd2) HyVent 2.5L-100% recycled nylon ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.