Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The women's North Face Venture Jacket is one of the best-selling rain jackets of all time, and is recognized for its eco-friendly construction that features a fully waterproof membrane with a breathable outer layer. The Venture is designed with pit zips to allow better airflow during hot, rainy conditions, or when layering over a mid-layer jacket. A fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord, Velcro closure flap over the center zipper, adjustable Velcro cuff tabs, and hem cinch-cord all combine to help keep the Venture keep water out in the crappiest of downpours. This North Face jacket can stow in its own hand pocket for easier packing when the weather rocks and the sun is shining, and weighs in at an average of approximately 12 ounces. So light.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Venture Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and Velcro closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Venture Jacket
- Average Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Fabric: 40D 85 g/m2 (2.5 oz/yd2) 100% nylon ripstop HyVent 2.5L EC (50% non-petroleum membrane)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.