The North Face Microvelour Glacier Quarter Zip Pullover is a super cozy fleece jacket that can help you stay warm without piling on a bunch of weight. The Microvelour Glacier is made with 100% polyester Polartec Classic 100 fleece that is great for cold weather layering while minimizing weight, super breathable and quick drying, and perhaps best of all, all soft and snuggly. This North Face fleece offers UPF 30 when you're out playing on a cool sunny day, and it contains over 90% bluesign approved fabric, which is a standard for environmentally responsible production.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip
- Unique microfibers provide an unparalleled soft hand feel
- Quarter zip for venting
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss
- Pill-resistant face and backing
- Feminine silhouette with 1" drop tail
- bluesign approved fabric
- More feminine, longer silhouette with 1" drop tail
- Upgraded Polartec Classic 100 is perfect for cool weather layering
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities
The SPECS of The North Face Women's TKA 100 Microvelour Glacier 1/4 Zip
- Average Weight: 6.35 oz / 180 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- 150 g/m2 (5.29 oz/yd2), Polartec Classic 100 Micro-100% polyester (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.