Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women's Metropolis Parka from The North Face features the finest Hungarian goose down feathers to insulate and keep you toasty warm in temperatures as low as the teens. This 600 fill down jacket has an adjustable, snap-off hood perfect for those extra cold, windy days, and it can also be removed for warmer, sunny afternoons. This down jacket provides super-tight insulation with the two-way center front zipper and snap-down closure to prepare you for brisk windy conditions when taking your little companion for a walk around the city. The winter parka provides goose down all the way to your knees and has an internal media pocket for your cell or any other hand-held gadget you simply must have at your fingertips AT ALL TIMES. I heard the idea for this parka came from a girl hopping around in her sleeping bag, too cold to get out of it. So unless you're going for that potato-sack race type look, I suggest you get this jacket.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Metropolis Parka
- Quilted body
- Insulated Adjustable, removable snap-off hood
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Two-way center front zip with snap-down closure
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood
- Internal security pocket
- Zipper and snap center-front, two-way zipper
- Key clip in hand pocket
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 22.5 oz / 637 g
- Center Back Length: 38"
- Body: 30D 57 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR plain-weave nylon
- Light colors: 50D 71 g/m2 (2.1 oz/yd2) plain-weave polyester with DWR
- Insulation: 600 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.