The North Face Women's Metropolis Parka is a knee-length, 600 fill goose down jacket that allows you to stay fashionable even in cold winter weather. The front zipper can be zipped two ways to give you plenty of venting options, the snap-down closure fights off the elements and the hood is removable for even further temperature control. The exterior is DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finished to protect.... well, to protect you. Don't you want to protect yourself? Don't you deserve to be protected? The answer: you do. Plus there is an internal media pocket for your phone or mp3 player, which is essential nowadays; there's no way you're going anywhere with out those. Just try it, bet you can't. So treat yourself to a comfortable and stylish winter season with the Metropolis Parka. You owe it to yourself.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Metropolis Parka
- Quilting throughout body
- Adjustable removable hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Two-way center front zip with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Metropolis Parka
- Average Weight: 26.5 oz / 753 g
- Center Back Length: 38"
- Body: 30D 53 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 600 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.