Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
When The North Face puts "pro" in the name of a jacket, they aren't messing around. They sponsor professional athletes and this is the stuff with which they outfit them. The Women's Zephyrus Pro Hoodie is an integral piece of North Face's Summit Series. The body and under arms of this jacket are padded with PrimaLoft™ insulation with ZLoft™ construction to eliminate cold spots. The outer material is micro-ripstop nylon which is breathable and weather resistant (with PU coating on the hood, shoulders and arms) to protect you on your push to the summit. Only the necessary features in the necessary places, that's how the pros do it.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Zephyrus Pro Hoodie
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Proprietary ZLoft construction provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hood and shoulders have polyurethane (PU) coating to increase water resistance
- PrimaLoft One insulation is warm even when wet
- Harness-and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Average Weight: 15.16 oz / 430 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 20D 41 g/m2 (1.21 oz/yd2) 100% nylon micro-ripstop
- Hood/Shoulders/Sleeves: 20D 43 g/m2 (1.27 oz/yd2) Pertex Endurance-100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft One
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.