Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
When you're looking for maximum mobility in freezing cold temperatures, turn to The North Face Women's Verto Micro Hoodie. A very technical insulating layer, the 800-fill ProDown is centered around the torso (under Windproof Pertex Quantum GL nylon) to ensure that your core is warm, while the sides, arms and shoulders are constructed with breathable FlashDry technology which wicks moisture. The whole package is compressible enough to stuff into its own pocket, which can then be stuffed into one of your pack's pockets. Like a Russian doll.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Verto Micro Hoodie
- Alpine climbing and rock climbing
- 800 fill ProDown offers superior warmth yet remains very compressible
- ProDown water repellent down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck extends comfort range
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket for easy stowage
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Verto Micro Hoodie
- Average Weight: 9.1 oz / 255 g
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Body: 10D 25 g/m2 Pertex Quantum GL-100% nylon micro-ripstop
- Side Panels/Shoulders/Sleeves: 15D x 20D 35 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical two-way stretch
- Underarms: 225 g/m2 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry
- Body Insulation: 800 fill ProDown
- Sleeve Insulation: 80 g Polartec Alpha
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.