Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Varius Guide Jacket is an extremely versatile waterproof shell, well-suited for a myriad of activities. Just skimming our customer reviews: "[great for] horizontal Boston rain", "Can't wait for ski season", "Excellent for use in city and occasionally climb any hill". Then one poor guy wrote "hurricane to tornado we are covered". Hey guy, avoid those big storms. The Varius Guide's exterior is HyVent 2L (with stretch) to block out rain and keep you mobile. The storm skirt ensures full moisture protection (while pit-zips will prevent moisture buildup from within). To top it off, it's zip-in compatible with complementing North Face garments for total weather protection.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Varius Guide Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Printed and embossed linings
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached adjustable hood
- Brushed internal collar lining
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Polyurethane (PU) coated storm skirt
- Average Weight: 24.27 oz / 688 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 70D 133 g/m2 (3.92 oz/yd2) 100% nylon HyVent 2 liter
- Shell B: 100% nylon mechanical stretch for abrasion resistance and movement
- Panels: 160D 133 g/m2 (3.92 oz/yd2) 100% nylon HyVent 2 liter
- Lining: 160D 133 g/m2 embossed or print 100% nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.