The North Face Women's Upandover Triclimate Jacket is a waterproof insulated jacket that can be worn in more ways than one. The Upandover Triclimate is all about versatility, pairing two jackets together, or wearing each separately for a total of three useful jackets for various weather situations. The liner is all about warmth and insulation, a 30D nylon dobby taffeta outer fabric with 80 grams of Heatseeker insulation packed inside. Worn alone it can take on a dry, cool days, or zip it into the shell for ultimate winter snowball fights. The outer jacket is waterproof and breathable, so you can battle rain, snow, and sleet with the best of them. The HyVent 2L fabric has a subtle heathered woven look and will keep you dry without the clammy feeling on the inside. Worn alone it will work in fall, mild winters, and spring, but bolstered with the zip-in lining jacket and you're ready for a full-blown winter snow. The pit-zips release excess heat when you're getting too warm due to snowboarding, fort building, or other activities. Throw on the adjustable hood and cinch it down to protect yourself from the oncoming attack. Adults can have fun too.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Upandover Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a zip-in quilted, insulated liner jacket
- Outer Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner Jacket: Quilted Heatseeker insulation
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Upandover Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 38.8 oz / 1100 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 168 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Polyester two-tone, subtle heathered woven
- Liner: 30D 48 g/m2 100% Nylon dobby taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.