Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Triple C Jacket covers the three C's of winter outerwear: Comfort, C-Coziness, hmm.... Crabproof? You got me, I don't know what Triple C means. I do know this, though: this 700-fill down jacket can effortlessly keep you warm in the coldest temperatures. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, it can also resist some percipitation. If you still need a little extra warmth, just flip up the hood for extra coverage. It's sure to keep out some crabs too.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Triple C Jacket
- Quilting throughout body
- Insulated, adjustable, removable hood
- Two-way center fornt zip with snap-down closure
- Brushed lining chin guard
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Triple C Jacket
- Avg Weight: 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Center Back: 47"
- Body: 30D 53 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 700 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.