Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Tremaya Crop Jacket is a cropped jacket for winter weather. The 27 inch length jacket has been stuffed with a helping of 550-fill down insulation to keep you warm through the snowy streets. The hood is removable to adjust to your style and features a faux-fur lining and trim to keep you cozy in gusty winds. The cuffs are where it's at with this jacket, as hidden inside are stretch mittens and the main sleeve extends down or snaps up for better protection against the cold. Such a clever feature, especially for those with cold hands.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Tremaya Crop Jacket
- Removable zip-off hood
- Faux fur at inside of hood lining and hood opening
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Hidden Velcro closure at hood tabs
- One-way center front zip with hidden magnet closure
- Trapunto topstitch detail at front placket
- Military-inspired pocket flaps with hidden Velcro
- Zip pockets
- Waist tabs with hidden elastic and snaps for adjustability
- Logo plate rivet on zip sleeve
- Back elbow darts for sleeve articulation
- Zip at media pocket at left sleeve
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function
- Hidden stretch mittens integrated in cuffs for added warmth and convenience
- Heavy-thread topstitch detail throughout
- Embroidered logo on upper right back
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Tremaya Crop Jacket
- Average Weight: 30 oz / 852 g
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: HyVent 2L-80% Polyester, 20% Cotton faille weave
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.