The North Face Women's Transit Triple C Jacket is a quilted down jacket for commuting through the cold of winter. Encased inside the quilted chambers are 550-fill down, toasting your body from head to knee with warmth. Starting at the shoulders and through the chest, the quilting chambers are smaller, gradually getting larger as they move past your waist. The smaller size allows warmth without the bulk, so you can still strut down the street confidently on your way to work. The hood is removable so you can adjust your style for the day, and the front placket features hidden snaps for a clean look. The closest you can get to wearing a sleeping bag, and still being able to walk. Potato sack races are too hard when it's snowing out.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Transit Triple C Jacket
- Quilted, knee-length jacket is insulated with 550-fill down
- Variegated quilting at body
- Removable hood
- Two way center front zip and hidden snaps at front placket closure
- Internal draft flaps
- Hidden elastic at sleeve hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Internal media pocket with media loop
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Transit Triple C Jacket
- Average Weight: 27.5 oz / 780 g
- Center Back Length: 47"
- Shell: 100% Bright-yarn nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.