The North Face Women's Transit Parka is a quilted down coat for making it to the office, in and out of stores, and down city streets without freezing from the bitter cold of winter. The quilting starts smaller at the shoulders, gradually getting larger as it falls to mid-thigh for a slimming fit that won't leave you looking like a walking sleeping bag. Packed with 550 fill down, you'll be toasty warm on the inside, while the nylon taffeta protects the insulation from the outside. The outer fabric is coated with a durable water repellent finish, which will deter a light rain and snow from soaking into the fabric face. Pull up the insulated hood and snap the front placket shut over the zipper on blustery, windy days and charge on through the day.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Transit Parka
- Mid-thigh length 550-fill down coat is crafted with slimming, angled quilt lines
- Variegated quilting throughout body
- Brushed chin guard for softer feel
- Two-way center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Concealed zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at chest and back shoulder
- Internal media pocket with media loop
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Transit Parka
- Average Weight: 24 oz / 700 g
- Center Back Length: 38"
- Shell: 100% Bright-yarn nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.