Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If you've ever been caught outdoors when the temperatures start to plummet, then you know that it's no fun being caught outdoors when the temperatures start to plummet. The North Face Women's Transit Jacket is a 600-fill insulating mid-layer that will take the discomfort out of that uncomfortable situation. The goose down traps heat close to your body and the DWR finish will shed some rain to ensure that you're toasty warm. The Transit's also features attractive/sleek baffling and a removable hood.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Transit Jacket
- Quilting throughout body
- Adjustable removable hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Two-way center front zip with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Hidden zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 32.8 oz / 930 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 50D 70 g/m2 100% polyester with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 600 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.