The North Face Women’s Transit Jacket is the perfect pick when it’s so cold out, you might freeze your butt off. The Transit Jacket hits at mid thigh and features 600-fill down so you won’t freeze your butt off, literally. Hand pockets give your high fivers a break from the cold too. In fact, this North Face Jacket is designed to give all your parts shelter from the cold. An adjustable snap-off hood, brushed chin guard lining and an internal draft flap on the front zip can all only mean one thing: you’re going to be feeling all kinds of warm and fuzzy inside of this Transit Jacket. And with flattering quilting, you’ll obviously look bomb diggity too.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Transit Jacket
- Quilting throughout body
- Adjustable removable hood
- Brushed chin guard
- Two-way center front zip with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Hidden zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Transit Jacket
- Average Weight: 32.8 oz / 930 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 50D 70 g/m2 100% polyester with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 600 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.