Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Transit Down Jacket is a lightweight down jacket for the daily winter commute. The 550 fill down jacket features a slightly longer length, just past the hips, to keep your upper half content when walking through the city winter-scape. The nylon taffeta shell is abrasion-resistant to protect the down insulation inside and is coated with a durable water repellent finish for water-resistance. The hood pulls up to protect the hair you spent hours on and keep your ears warm, but can also be removed for a different style and mild winters. The quilting pattern throughout holds the down in place to prevent cold spots and also creates a slimming effect.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Transit Down Jacket
- Beautifully quilted, 550-fill down jacket designed for warmth and style
- 30-inch length covers your derriere, making sitting on cold park benches no big deal
- Variegated quilting throughout body adds pretty detail and warmth to the jacket, making it both attractive and functional
- The hood is both adjustable and removable, so you can customize how you would like to wear it
- Brushed chin guard gives a softer feel and helps you to avoid awful chin chafing
- Two-way center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Concealed zip hand pockets to keep your little paws warm, or holding Kleenex
- Embroidered logo at chest and back shoulder subtly blends with the jacket color
- Internal media pocket with media loop allows you to bring Beyonce with you wherever you go
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Transit Down Jacket
- Average Weight: 32.8 oz / 930 g
- Center Back Length is 30"
- Shell is 100% Bright-yarn nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Lining is 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation is 550 fill down or 200 g polyfill
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.