Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for making it through a cold, wet winter. The outer shell is 100% waterproof, due to HyVent 2.5 layer fabric, and is stretchy so you can really wind up when throwing a snowball at your significant other. Worn alone it will provide a shield against rain or snow in mild temperatures. Adding the zip-in liner to the shell provides a cozy winter weather buster. Thermoball insulation at the center front and back panels and PrimaLoft insulation at the sleeves and bottom panels of the liner adds lightweight, compressible warmth to the ensemble. Give it a spin alone in the cool fall or mild winter, or as the snow begins to melt in early spring. So much versatility, you'll be ready for whatever change the weather throws at you.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket
- A 3-in-1 outdoor jacket that pairs a waterproof, stretch shell with a zip-in liner jacket that features new ThermoBall insulation and PrimaLoft insulation
- The outer shell is heathered, waterproof, breathable, and seam sealed for ultimate protection against the wrath of Mother Nature
- Features zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face, so you can layer without leaving out your favorite TNF gear
- Fully adjustable attached hood lets you customize how you want to wear it
- There are pit-zip vents to give help keep you dry where you really don't want to be sweaty
- Exposed center front zip
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets to keep your keys safe from falling out in the parking lot
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs allow you to tighten or loosen the fit to your own comfort level
- Hem cinch-cord helps to trap the warm air in and keep the gusts from riding up your back
- Media compatible so you can bring you fav jams with you. Do people still say jams?
- The liner is ThermoBall with PrimaLoft-insulated sleeves and bottom panels
- ThermoBall offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics for the best of both worlds
- Two secure-zip hand pockets allow you to keep your mints safe or your hands warm
- Bound cuffs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 27.51 oz / 780 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- The shell is made with 148 g/m2 HyVent 2.5L-86% Polyester, and 14% Elastane
- The insulation consists of PrimaLoft ThermoBall center front and back panels and PrimaLoft sleeves and bottom panels
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.