Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's ThermoBall Hoodie is a synthetic insulated jacket for a wide variety of winter adventures. PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation mimics the best properties of down, as it is lightweight, compressible, and traps heat. The advantage is it will remain warm, even if it gets wet. What a great way to welcome wet, cold winter weather, just throw it on before strapping on your snowshoes. The hood features elastic, staying put in wind so your head stays warm. Layer a hardshell over top in harsher conditions or pack it away into your backpack until the sun drops. The year 2014 has added a sleeker silhouette so you can confidently head into town after your time in the backcountry.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Thermoball Hoodie
- All-weather versatility in an insulated hoodie that's great for layering
- 15D nylon ripstop with Thermoball insulation throughout torso to keep your core toasty warm
- The ThermoBall gives you the lightweight loft, warmth, and compressiblity of down but with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. Man I sound so smart. Oh and y = mx + b, in case you were wondering.
- Redesigned with a sleeker silhouette, giving this a feminine shape and super cute style
- Attached elastic hood to keep your little ears warm during those blustery walks. Hey I sounded like Winnie the Pooh.
- Exposed molded-tooth center front zip adds some cool contrast in texture
- This ultralight zip-front layer is ideal for when you want to wear reliable thermal insulation in a nice range of winter conditions
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets because there is nothing worse than losing things out of your pockets
- Internal elastic cuff help keep the chilled air from creeping up your sleeves
- Hem cinch-cord allows you to customize how you would like the hem to fit, while also keeping the warm air in and the cold air out
- Easily stowable and packable for convenience
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Thermoball Hoodie
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 11.99 oz / 340 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- The body/lining is 15D 33 g/m2 (1.16 oz/yd2) 100% Polyester ripstop
- The insulation consists of 9.5 g/m2 Primaloft Thermoball synthetic insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.