The North Face Women's TKA 200 Full Zip is a soft, brushed fleece mid-layer that's perfect for cold mornings on the trail or in the city. I was relieved to find out that TKA stands for "Thermal Kinetic Advancement" and not some unbearable text message phrase like "Totally Kick A**" (even though that would be fitting). Like how everything these days is LOL, SMH or BRB. TKA 200 material was created to be warm, durable and comfy against the skin. This jacket is zip-in compatible with complementing North Face garments, so when temperatures take a turn you can use this as an insulating layer under a shell. FYI, it's TKA.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's TKA 200 Full Zip
- Mid-layer insulating fleece with a brushed micro face
- Improved wind protection with a CFM rating of 53-four times stronger than its predecessor
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face, full zip with select outerwear styles
- Secure-zip pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip garage
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's TKA 200 Full Zip
- Average Weight: 14.46 oz / 410 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- 250 g/m2 100% polyester TKA fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.