DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's TKA 100 Hoodie
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Provides 10% more warmth and is 50% more thermally efficient than original TKA 100, at 27% less weight
- 24% more breathable and 18% more compressible, providing 14 cubic inches (0.23 L) of pack space savings
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has pill-resistant face and back
- Kangaroo pocket with inner security pocket
- Cross neck detailing
- TNF Black in micro velour, balance colors in new corduroy fleece
- Average Weight: 10.93 oz / 310 g
- Center Back Length: 25.75"
- Corduroy: 200 g/m2 Polar Tec Classic 100 Micro-100% polyester (bluesign approved fabric)
- Microvelour: 155 g/m2 Polartec Classic 100 Micro-100% polyester (bluesign approved fabric)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.