Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
I love the sleek, classy look of the The North Face Women's Suzanne Triclimate Trench. I also like the versatility and technical advantages (like 550-fill down and waterproof HyVent® exterior), but for an urban jacket I start with appearances. The outer shell is completely waterproof/windproof and is great for keeping out the rain and annoying wind gusts. The insulating layer is stuffed with down for unsurpassed warmth with minimal bulk. Together they'll get you through the coldest winter with a smart, clean look. Speaking of smart, the hood is removable and reverses to a down hood, so it can be attached to the either the shell or the liner.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Suzanne Triclimate Trench
- Outer Jacket: Adjustable and removable hood that reverses to a down hood and zips onto both liner and outer jackets
- Center front zip and snap-down storm flap closure
- Internal media pocket
- Two zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left cuff and back right shoulder
- Metal logo rivet at bicep
- Liner Jacket: Quilted through body
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo on left cuff and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 48.8 oz / 1384 g
- Center Back Length: Shell: 37", Liner: 34"
- Outer Jacket: 75D 143 g/m2 100% polyester bonded HyVent 3 liter
- Lining: 40D 75 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Liner Body: 20D 42 g/m2 100% polyester ripstop with WR
- Insulation: 600 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.