Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Suzanne Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 long jacket that will take you from fall all the way through to spring. The Suzanne Triclimate features a trench coat and a liner, each ready to be worn alone or zipped together for a bomber collaboration of warmth and protection. The trench is the outer shell, 37 inches in length, and made of HyVent 2L polyester fabric that will keep you dry and block the wind. The insulated liner is 34 inches in length, packed with 550 fill down inside a polyester taffeta that will easily slide in and out of the outer shell. Is it rainy and warm? Go with the outer trench, wear the hood up or remove it if it'll mess your carefully combed hairs. Is it dry but cold? Go with just the liner for toasty warmth. Is it the worst winter day you can remember in awhile? Double up!
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Suzanne Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a 37-inch long trench coat with a zip-out 34-inch long insulated liner
- Back vent opening with hidden snap
- Front reversible zip closure
- Outer Jacket: Removable zip-off hood
- Two-way center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Faux pocket flaps with hidden snap closure
- Side entry zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left sleeve
- Center back vent opening with hidden snap
- Logo at right upper back
- Internal media pocket with logo media cord guide
- Liner Jacket: Zips into outer in reverse
- Reverses to non-quilted side
- Center front reversible zip closure
- Inseam zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at sleeve hem and upper back
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Suzanne Triclimate Jacket
- Tailored fit
- Average Weight: 48.8 oz / 1384 g
- Center Back Length: 37" / 34"
- Outer: HyVent 2L-100% Polyester bonded
- Lining: 100% Nylon satin
- Liner: 100% Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.