Perfect for running around town or down the trail, The North Face Women's Super Zephyrus Hoodie utilizes strategically mapped fabrics and materials to optimize performance. I imagine they brought in top athletes, tailors and.... cartographers(?) to craft this technical piece. Wind-resistant ripstop nylon sheds water and stops the breeze from getting through to the PrimaLoft™ One insulation, which is placed throughout the torso to keep your core warm in cold climates. Stretchy Pontetorto™ fleece panels are mapped along the sides and under the arms for mobility and breathability. Knit cuffs have FlashDry™ fibers to wick moisture.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Super Zephyrus Hoodie
- Alpine Fit
- Fabric wind permeability rated at 2 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Attached, bound hood
- Polartec® Power Stretch® panelled into sides, hood and hem for comfort and mobility
- Reverse-coil zips
- Two hand pockets
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Super Zephyrus Hoodie
- Avg Weight: 560 g (19.75 oz)
- Body: 20D 40 g/m² (1.2 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop with polyurethane (PU) kiss coat
- Side Panels: Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft® One
- Length From Center Back: 25"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.