Perfect for running around town or down the trail, The North Face Women's Super Zephyrus Hoodie utilizes strategically mapped fabrics and materials to optimize performance. I imagine they brought in top athletes, tailors and.... cartographers(?) to craft this technical piece. Wind-resistant ripstop nylon sheds water and stops the breeze from getting through to the PrimaLoft™ One insulation, which is placed throughout the torso to keep your core warm in cold climates. Stretchy Pontetorto fleece panels are mapped along the sides and under the arms for mobility and breathability. Knit cuffs have FlashDry fibers to wick moisture.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Super Zephyrus Hoodie
- Alpine Fit
- Fabric wind permeability rated at 2 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Attached, bound hood
- Polartec Power Stretch panelled into sides, hood and hem for comfort and mobility
- Reverse-coil zips
- Two hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Super Zephyrus Hoodie
- Avg Weight: 560 g (19.75 oz)
- Body: 20D 40 g/m² (1.2 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop with polyurethane (PU) kiss coat
- Side Panels: Polartec Power Stretch
- Insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft One
- Length From Center Back: 25"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.