The North Face Women’s Single-Track Hayasa II is a running shoe for multiple terrains. The ultralight upper has a seamless construction, which equals no bulky seams to rub your foot the wrong way. At the midsole, you’ll find Cradle Guide technology for impact control during foot strike as well as lightweight EVA with Pebax, which performs better in cold temperatures. The Tenacious Grip lugs give lots of traction in wet or dry environments. The bright track-shoe inspired upper will make you look so fast just by putting them on, even if you’re not feeling very fast that day.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Single-Track Hayasa II
- Upper: FlashDry collar lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of getting blisters
- Track-spike-inspired upper
- Breathable mesh
- Suede support overlays
- 3M reflective tape for visibility
- Cradle technology for proper foot positioning
- Bottom: 15 mm/7 mm heel/forefoot EVA under foot
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with Pebax foam inserts in forefoot and heel for cushioning with less weight
- Blown rubber forefoot pods for lightweight durability
- Tenacious Grip rubber outsole on perimeter lugs for durability and traction
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Single-Track Hayasa II
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 7.2 oz / 204 g, pair: 14.4 oz / 408 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.