Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Shellrock Jacket is a hybrid softshell jacket for fast moving outdoor adventures, on the trail or in the city. The Shellrock begins with TNF™ Apex Universal softshell fabric with breathable side panels. The result allows your upper body to breath while the core blocks wind at your chest and back. The jacket is rated at a wind permeability of 5-10 CFM, where 0 CFM is 100% windproof, so you'll stay nice and comfortable as your hike pace moves you through the trail. The inside is soft and cozy against the skin due to it's gridded short-pile fleece backer that also adds a touch of warmth against the blowing wind. Tuck some goodies into the zippered pockets and skip off to the next adventure.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Shellrock Jacket
- TNF Apex Universal fabric wind permeability rated at 5-10 CFM
- High loft fleece backer
- Brushed chin guard and collar facing
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Shellrock Jacket
- Average Weight: 20.11 oz / 570 g
- Center Back Length: 26.5"
- 90D 10.97 oz/yd2 / 311 g/m2 TNF Apex Universal
- 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane with gridded short-pile fleece backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.