The North Face Women's Shellista Lace Boot is a tall winter boot for getting to work with warm, cozy feet. The Shellista Lace takes on slushy parking lots and snowy sidewalks as you head to work in blowing winds and seemingly never-ending flurries. The 13.75 inches of height circles high over the ankle, just tuck in your pants to save them from a wet chill and the water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop shaft will take care of the rest. The inside has been packed with 200g of Primaloft® Eco insulation to warm your leg, foot, and toes. Down at the bottom a waterproof TPR shell takes on the dirtiest, wettest bits of winter and sheds them quickly as you strut down the street to make your morning meeting. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® lugs keep your feet from slipping and sliding, all while carrying coffee in hand.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Shellista Lace Boot
- Upper: Durable, water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop shaft detail
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede vamp/quarter and full-grain leather trim
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Bottom: Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Dual-density internal midsole with threequarter-length nylon shank
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole base with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Shellista Lace Boot
- Last: L\TNF-025
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 6 oz / 620 g, pair: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1240 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.