Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Sable Mid GTX XCR Shoe. Lightweight, mid-cut women's day-hiking shoe provides maximum agility and performance with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane and a grippy, durable Vibram rubber outsole.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Sable Mid GTX XCR Shoe
- Upper: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Combination nubuck and synthetic suede upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA foot bed with PORON resource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads and ESS Cradle technology
- 80% post-consumer recycled Bi-Fit insole board is ergonomically tuned to achieve the desired flexibility level
- Bottom: Dual-density EVA midsole with Cradle technology
- Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole
- Tec Tuff high abrasion protective toe and heel cap
- Secondary midfoot nylon shank for additional support
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Sable Mid GTX XCR Shoe
- Last: L\TNF-015
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 14.3 oz / 406 g, pair: 1 lb 12 oz / 812 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.